Bali Yoga Retreat – Gaia Oasis
1 May @ 8:00 am - 7 May @ 5:00 pm$1,579
Coconut Spice Yoga is hosting a 7-day yoga retreat in Bali in May, allowing you the opportunity to deepen your yoga practice in paradise amongst palm trees.
Give yourself the luxury of escaping the busyness of day to day life and experience the healing energy of Bali and its culture on the untouched north of Bali at Gaia Oasis.
You will feel rejuvenated as you sleep next to the ocean in hand-built bungalows, eat organic nourishing from Gaia’s garden, truly connecting with the beauty of nature.
Take time out to go within and connect to your true purpose and meet other beautiful yogis.
You will learn new meditation and breathing techniques to go deeper within. Yoga & meditation classes cater to all levels. There will be some silent periods to allow for a deeper inquiry.
I will also run workshops and allow for additional one-on-one time to answer any questions or to help with any current physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise.
- Sunrise Hatha flow yoga overlooking the ocean and palm trees (all levels)
- Daily meditation & pranayama
- Evening Candlelight Yin Yoga/ Yoga Nidra/ Sound healing
- Traditional Balinese ocean-view 2 share cottage accommodation (supplement for own room)
- 3 daily delicious, Ayurvedic & naturopath-inspired, organic nourishing meals
- Yummy afternoon tea, fresh fruit & ginger tea available every day
- Workshops on yoga coaching, asana & philosophy
- One-on-one yoga coaching session
There’s also plenty of time to rest and have a massage or go on a side trip to experience the local culture and dolphin spot in fishermen boats at sunrise, experience spiritual cleansing rituals at a sacred temple or go on a hike.
Daily example program (all is optional):
07:00 – 07:45 Meditation/Pranayama
07:45 – 09:00 Hatha Vinyasa flow
09.00 – 10:30 Breakfast + break in silence
11.00 – 12:00 Workshops/free time
13:00 – 16:30 Lunch/Free time/outings
17:00 – 18:30 Talk, Inquiry, Yin/Restorative/Yoga Nidra
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner and free time
20:00 – 21:30 Optional restorative yoga/relaxation/movie/sound healing